BTP2 - Sterile
In contrast to BTP2 Standard, the BTP2 sterile reactor is produced of stainless steel and glass. This offers the possibilities to sterilize the bioreactor before the start of the experiment. It is equipped with an advanced gastight shaft.
The biogas pilot plant BTP2 Sterile is the upgraded base system for substrate testing and gas potential tests.
Furthermore, this system is ideally suited for product development (enzymes, nutrients), process optimization and biotechnology applications. This system is characterized by an extensive basic equipment, e.g. SENSOcontrol and optional pumps for feeding or pumps to adjust the pH-value.
To request more information and prices call + 49 351 88646-00 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bioreactor sterilisable
- Glass reactor with different working volume
- Electrical heating
- Two level stirrer with gastight shaft
- Dosage pumps for pH-control (Optional)
- Gas bag to collect gas samples
- Measurement equipment
- Gas quantity
- pH-Value / Redox-Potential (Optional) / temperature
- gas quality measurement system
- SENSOcontrol with touch panel
Latest modification: 22.03.2018